A Move Into The Future – Advanced Building Contractors
“Replacing a traditional phone system with advanced technology has brought real benefit to a fast growing building firm“
Advanced Building Contractors is a leading commercial construction company based in Glasgow and operating throughout the country. It was established in 1999 by Managing Director Gavin Cattanach, a former Chartered Surveyor, whose deep understanding of the dynamics of design, materials and construction has led to rapid yet sustainable growth. The company has more than 30 employees and is registered as an approved contactor with all main industry groups. It adheres strictly to H&S guidelines and runs industry-leading training programmes.
- The company was expanding into new premises and required a new phone system. It had been running on a traditional telephony model whereby it rented lines and paid for individual calls.
- It had an established clientele which used its geographical number from its previous premises in Milngavie, Glasgow, and the company wished to retain the number for business continuity purposes at its new location in the north of Glasgow.
- Resource Telecom Group’s team created an IT-based telephony solution using Gamma’s Horizon product, a complete business communications service that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
- Horizon is a flexible, cost-effective solution which harnesses Gamma’s trademark network resilience and services and the power of the world’s leading communications platform.
- The new set-up allowed Resource Telecom Group to port the company’s number as well as introducing a monthly subscription system with no capital outlay. The new telephony provides free calls to 01, 01 and 03 numbers as well as to mobiles.
COMMENTING, GAVIN CATTANACH, MANAGING DIRECTOR, ADVANCED BUILDING CONTRACTORS
“Resource Telecom Group has looked at the requirements of our firm and come up with innovative solutions which have dramatically increased our ability to interact with our clients and provide them with the best possible levels of quality and service.
“Moving to a monthly subscription model means that we can keep a much tighter control on communications costs and makes budgeting significantly more efficient and reliable. The team from Resource was knowledgeable, easy to work with and aware of the importance of communications in a fast-moving business environment.”
All solutions provided by Resource Telecom are guaranteed to be future-proof; a great advantage to both public and private sector health firms who are looking to control their budget and gain a long-term asset.
Customers, partners & accreditations
Panasonic Business Solutions Centre for both ISDN & Voice Over IP (VOIP) Telephone Systems. Mitel Partners. Fully Accredited BT Business Partners. Horizon from Gamma Partners.